Poripurno Host will never place ads on any of our customer sites.
Can I upgrade at any time and how does it work?
Yes, you can upgrade at any time by filling out our support form. It is free to upgrade and the only charge would be the price difference in the plan you upgrade to.
Can I purchase additional bandwidth or disk space?
If you require additional bandwidth or disk space, you may visit our packages to upgrade to a larger plan. If you would like to purchase additional disk space or bandwidth, but do not need a larger plan, or if you need more space than our highest plan offers, please email us email@example.com to discuss custom package options.
What forms of payment do you accept?
We accept MasterCard, Visa, Paypal, Cash, bKash & Bank Transfers.
Is sales tax included with my monthly or yearly plan?
All taxes and fees are included in your plan price.
How often will I be billed?
All packages may be paid for using a monthly or annual billing cycle.
How long does it take to get my domain working?
It usually takes 24-48 hours for a domain to fully propagate.
How do I create email accounts?
To create an email account login to your control panel and click add/remove email account's.
What do I put for both incoming and outgoing mail server?
For both incoming and outgoing mail server put mail.yourdomain.com
Where do I go to check my emails using my browser?
It's not letting me upload my files what's wrong?
Make sure you are uploading to the right web directory which is the public_html folder.
Why doesn't my ftp password change when I change my cPanel password?
Please allow 24 hours for your FTP password to sync with your cPanel password.
What is a subdomain?
www.domain.com is a domain name. A subdomain is anything that replaces the www in a domain name.
Read this before setting up a Subdomain!
To create a sub domain cPanel asks for the name you wish to use. Make sure the subdomain name you give it doesn't have a folder already named that name. If it does the sub will not work.
What skills will I need to start Hosting Business?
- You should keep knowledge about Domain, Hosting, and DNS. At the same time, you need to know about CMS including WordPress, Drupal, Magento, and Joomla.
How much money need to start Hosting Business?
- Firstly, you can begin with Reseller Hosting. On the other hand, you will need a billing system. With this in mind, you will need approximately $40 or 2000/3000 BDT in every month.
I want to take hosting for me and for my some familiar people. Will I need to maintain a website for this?
- No! If you want to use the hosting for only personal uses, you do not need any website. But If you want to do business, you should keep a website to make it brand and to reach quickly.
I have seen different types of hosting including Linux, Windows, Shared, VPS, Dedicated, WordPress, and cloud. Will I need to take these types of hosting at a time?
- All the forms of hosting you mentioned are different. For the first time, you should sale only Shared Hosting. Furthermore, when your experience will increase, you can sale others with it.
Some providers say they are providing SSD Hosting. Is it different terms?
- Yes! It is the updated terms in the storage technology. For example, SATA and SSD are two different terms.
What types of payment gateway Do I need?
- You can use any gateway from your country.
I have checked some of the providers are providing free SSL with the domain or hosting, how is it possible to give free SSL?
- If you offer “Lets Encrypt Free SSL” or “Comodo cPanel Free SSL” you can also give it.
Where can I take the reseller for the best services?
- You should choose from any reputed hosting providers. You need to check their customer support, technology, and other things. You have to talk with them. You can also check our reliable reseller hosting from here.
If I take a re seller from anyone, will I be able to sale re seller to others?
- No. You can’t, on the other hand, you can, if you take master reseller
I have seen most of the providers are providing more bandwidth in shared hosting than resellers hosting, but why? If I want to take more bandwidth in my reseller is it possible? How much will I need to pay then?
– It is a good point. In reality, the shared hosting users can’t use the whole bandwidth most of the time. But as a reseller, you will sale the hosting. For this reason, you can easily finish it. The reason is here. For any questions, you can Contact us personally.